Wednesday, September 8, 2010

3rd Degree Burns and Nothing is Solved

A lot of you have already posted on this issue, but I'm going to jump on the bandwagon because I am so past infuriated that people even come up with this stuff.  


On 9/11, there is scheduled to be Koran book burning event led by pastor Terry Jones in Gainesville, Florida. It is supposed to honor the victims of the tragedy and, at the same time, "punish" a religion of the devil.  In my opinion, in no way does it accomplish either of its goals, which to begin with were beyond ignorant.  Burning the Holy Book of about 2 billion peaceful people because of a small group of extremists??!! What is that going to solve?  

It's just going to cause a whole bunch of chaos.  I'm not saying I agree with building a mosque at ground zero, but going in the opposite direction is not smart either.  

Enough with the Hate Crimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment